HOKOTA 21.52 MWdc
TIMELINE : Developed from greenfield to COD
2014 : Acquired the FIT from a 3rd party. Secured all the land necessary for the project through leases and purchase.
2015 : Permitted the project for construction.
2016 : EPC & Financing contracts negotiated, project achieves NTP
2017 : Project reaches COD and begins selling power under the FIT
2018 : Project sold to Itochu-Enex
- Photovoltaic module: Jinko Solar – 265 W
- Converter: ABB PVS800-57-1000 kW
- AC/DC power capacity: 20 MWac / 21.52 MWdc
- Number of modules: 81,200 Units
- Number of stations: 10 x (2 x 1000 kW) stations
- Feed in Tariff: 36 JPY/KWh
- EPC Contractor: Maetel – ACS Group